Office Manager duties for our Kemano Backup Tunnel Project include but not limited to the following:
• Manage the project travel program
o Book commercial flights
o Arrange ground & marine travel
o Track turnaround days
• 3-way matching
• Statement reconciliation
• Creating and monitoring Rental Agreements
• Familiarity with packing slips, purchase orders, invoices, etc.
• Time cards
• Labor agreements
• Analytical skills to accurately review payroll with detail and accountability
• Ability to meet deadlines in a time sensitive environment; motivating those who work with you to do the same.
General Office Management
• Document control
• Maintain both paper and electronic files: some data entry may be required
• Receive phone calls and take messages on manager's behalf while they are out of the office
• Handle general mailing and postal responsibilities
• Order office supplies
• Additional office/administrative tasks may be required
• Other general duties and support of team members
• 2-3 years' experience in an administrative support role
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills
• Ability to interface well with all levels of employees
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Strong work ethic
• Professional attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
• Computer proficiency with MS Office including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, and Outlook is required
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and responsive to management requests
• Strong analytical abilities and proven track record of using good judgment
• Conflict management skills
• Ability to maintain flexibility and adjust to changing priorities and schedules
• Ability to complete tasks with short time constraints
In camp 5 days a week, home on weekends. First boat in on Monday morning and last boat out on Friday. Approximately 45-50 hours per week. Travel reimbursement is negotiable. Seasonal work, start immediately and work until approximately October 31st, 2012. Start again in the spring of 2013 through October 2013. Possibility of some work during the "offseason."
You may also apply at www.kiewit.com using the Job ID# 908448.
Location: Northern Interior B.C
Compensation: To be determined depending on experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.